Welcome to the first of what will (hopefully) be a quick, weekly post of highlights and links. This week includes several highlights from my trip to San Jose, CA, to attend OSCON 2009. While there, I:
- Had one of my tweets re-tweeted by Howard Rheingold.
- Had the opportunity to catch-up and hang out with my friend, the original J-Clo.
- Met the uber-cool, tres-smart analysts from Redmonk in person.
- Had yet another misadventure at the hands of USAirways’ incompetence.
- Watched as two of my clients — Kaltura and MindTouch emerged as the talk of OSCON. Both made announcements that tilted the power in their respective industries.
- Saw another client — AirClic — featured in one of their most important industry trade magazines.
- Enjoyed reading the first post of a new blog to watch: Sam Charrington’s Cloud Pulse.